Pulte Homes / fraud

Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

Pulte Home Orlando fl Fraud rip off.
Reasons why you should not purchase a home from Pulte Homes or other builders under the corp. umbrella of DeL webb, Centex homes. If you or someone that you know purchased a home from Pulte homes or Deweb. It’s very important that you take the time to read my post. This could save you thousands! Maybe save your home or even give you the ammo to make Pulte homes purchase that over priced home that you purchased at the wrong time.
Between 11/2007 and 4/2008 Pulte homes sales staff Ripped off unsuspected home buyers in the Orlando area in a community located near the Orlando Convention center called Vista Cay. During the time. Pulte Homes sales staff during the time that the real estate market was declining in the middle of 2007, According to Court documents recorded in public records. Pulte homes sold dozen of homes in the Orlando area at higher sales prices, paying an 8% real Estate commission plus a $50, 000.00 to $70, 000.00 selling bonus to the selling realtor. Now what really took place in this situation? Pulte homes sales staff assisted the buyers in getting a large portion of this money back in their pockets at closing, some of cash I feel went back into the pockets of the sales staff from Pulte. When Pulte Home supplied my Real Estate Company with a sales contract with a much lower commission to keep from raising suspensions. But after obtaining the finial HUD-1 statements provided to the Lenders such as SunTrust and Chase I found that there was sales commissions appeared to go to my company that I never received. The average commission was about $90, 000.00 on a 335k purchase. Sounds a little fishy………….right? I have been a Real Estate Agent for 13 years and Mortgage Broker for at least that long as well.
When I discover I was taxed by the IRS for over 1, 000, 000.00 in revenue that I never received I contacted Pulte home office in Michigan. I was routed to an office in the Orlando area. After a meeting with the VIPs of the company and several emails Pulte informed me that the sales staff did not do anything out of the ordinary and nothing wrong. Well I beg to differ. My questions are as follows.
1. How did the sales contracts and closing statements inflated by 100k get by the bean counters in Michigan? When we all know production builders are all about the bottom line.
2. How does Pulte explain sales contracts that they provided to me with sales commissions about 92k less per transaction then what really happen?
3. What is Pulte doing for all the other buyers that purchased homes in a 14 month time frame that paid far too much? What this did was artificially inflated the value of all the homes sold in this time frame. YOU PAID 100, 000.00 more then what you should have in that time frame.
4. What about the other homeowners struggling to resell condos that are worth less then a 1/3 of what the original cost was.
5. What about the Home Buyers that lost their homes because of Pulte Homes Greed and fraudulent dealings.
This is all public record and I would be happy to review your closing documents to see if you have fallen victim of Pultes Scam. Email me today or have your Lawyer contact me. I would be happy to share copies of the documents that I have. You may be entitled to be a part of a potential class action case against Pulte Homes.
Thanks,
[protected]@AOL

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2016

As a parent, you try your absolute best to protect your children from the dangers that surround them in the natural environment. However, you realize you can't possibly protect them from everything and occasionally you're reminded of that when your children experience the minor bumps and bruises that come from simply being a kid. You know this; you accept this.

Imagine for a moment that you wake up one morning to someone informing you that the greatest danger your children face resides not in their natural environment but rather hidden in the walls of their bedrooms or the support joists holding up the second floor of the very home you bought to protect and raise them in. You would be tormented by such information. You'd play the home buying process over and over and over again; attempting to identify perhaps something you may have overlooked. You identified a beautiful neighborhood in a safe town; you bought from a builder that has been building "homes for life and how you live it" for over 60 years; you purchased the former sales office/model home used by the builder to grow this very neighborhood; the county inspectors approved the building for occupancy for God sake. Given all that, you refuse to believe it's possible. Then the results of the independent structural engineering test start coming in.

Destructive tests on the outside of your home reveal that water has been trapped behind the stucco resulting in the formation of mold and rotten wood; hurricane straps, if fastened, were fastened to that very wood that had previously rotted compromising the purpose of its original intent. Further testing reveals that the floor joists had holes literally punched through them compromise its integrity and said to be within distances in direct violation of county building codes. Your home is immediately turned into yet another Central Florida attraction, one featuring construction defects and attended nearly daily by some form or fashion of construction professionals.

Sadly, I do not have to imagine such a scenario. It is a nightmare I continue to live on a daily basis. It prevents me from sleeping, it infiltrates my daily thoughts, it haunts me every time I step foot on my property. Thanks to the binding arbitration clause in our purchase agreement (one we had hoped the odds of using were slim to none - life lesson), I do not have the opportunity to share my story with a judge and jury in hopes of swift resolution. I'm left to wait on Pulte Homes to acknowledge these reports and resolve this matter in a timely manner. How long could it take Pulte Homes to deliver on their original promise of a "home built for life and how we live it?" It would appear they had their chance and failed 7 years ago but I can only hope for a good comeback story. Unfortunately, the "timely manner" I previously referenced may be quickly fleeting for my family and I.

This Thursday we've hired a company to inspect the air quality of our home. Should those results confirm the presence of airborne mold spores found in a random sampling of other town homes in the community as part of the original testing, my wife and I will no longer be able to raise our children in this environment. We will need to uproot them from the area they know, the friends they've grown up with, but more importantly the place they've called home until this matter is resolved. While Pulte Homes has the luxury of debating over their next steps my family and I can wait no longer. I hope none of you reading this post ever experience such an awful and devastating reality. ‪#‎PulteHomes‬ ‪#‎MyPulteNightmare‬