Publish America / Snowflakes And Diamonds For Jesus

Posted:

Rip me off

Publish America
I had a book published by Publish America, the quality was garbage, the price was way over priced and they just keep raising the price without my concent. I have wrote them many times and they just keep rejecting my complaints, they also won't pay nothing when my book is sold, they have breached their own contract many times and I want my book off their web site. I was hoping there were others who have had this same problem and found that there are many thousands who have had the same scam done to them by this company. I also want to know if there is anyone who can tell me what to do, so I can get my book out of these rip offs hands and try to recover what they have stolen from me... What a rip off, I would not recomend publish America to no one, , It is a big scam and they publish junk books, over priced, and they are destroying many authors dreams of being a published author...
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Books

Comments

N  24th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Yes and people like you have nothing better to do than to make trouble, , , Go to hell where you belong, what are you a pig or something worse, , probably, , nothing better to do, , you need to write a book, nothing better to do for dummies, dummy
N  25th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
To the business owner: Dawniette is an individual who has set out to cause damage to businesses listed on here. Her (or his) sole purpose is to cause damage. I am in discussion with the law firm of Starrs Mihm, LLP to bring extortion and defamation charges against Complaints Board. In that process, we can subpoena records relating to the IP address of "Dawniette". Consequently, this sewer rat will be made public. If you would like to join me, please send an email to dirdeedeedz@gmail.com (designated for this website), and I will have my attorney's contact you. I have the wherewithal and vigor to stop this.
N  27th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dawniette, you are an idiot.
N  1st of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hold on a second, let's take a look at that word: "idiot." An idiot, by definition, is a person of subnormal intelligence. Does gathering intelligence and making one more well prepared for an argument, make one an idiot?
A  25th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
Take action people. Don't only take advice but take action and follow the advice. Read on http://www.writers.net/forum/showthread.php?59278-PublishAmerica-and-the-Attorney-General

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree