Comments

• Si
      23rd of Sep, 2015

I am 1 of unethical public mutual agent's victim..I end up losing my Epf divident for 2 consequtive years & also lost about 10% of my Epf's (account 1) fund. Reason for the loses is because of current economy weather . For me it's nonsense..The worst part is Epf could not do anything to.claim the withdrawn amount.

• Yh
      17th of May, 2017

Agents only tells you what they want you to know, not everything you should know. If not wrong, if they should you graphically eg9% increase over a year vs fd 3% increase, actually, you get only 9%X2/3 or 6% increase as the funds are not working on weekends and public holidays. So they should not even compare graphically with Fds on the same graph as the working day base are differently and much less then epf give. You can check it out over a year using your total net asset value.

• Pr
      12th of Oct, 2018

i lost too. For 40k for 5yrs i earn only 0.3% interest each year. Compare to staying in EPF will give me each year 5-6%. Thats 25-30% in total.. I lost almost 15K. Dont trust public mutual. Pls spread the news.