Pruvit / unauthorized credit card charges

1 Melissa, TX, United States Review updated:

this company charged my account for $1078.45 on Sept 15, 2017 unauthorized charge. I never have heard of this website. I immediately contacted my bank account whom started a fraud investigation. I called the company and would only get a voicemail. I emailed the company and received very contradicting responses. first they told me the item was shipped to me, but they could not provide me with shipping status or confirmation numbers. second they said they could not refund the money back to my bank account because it was already processed. I continued to demand answers via emailing and the next message I got the women said that they have stopped the order "magically" and that it was being shipped back to there warehouse. (even though the order supposedly was already shipped to my address) I questioned where my refund was if they supposedly stopped the order and the "customer service" responded that I should contact my bank account to follow up with this??? they also claimed to be a "cloud based company" and can not call me via phone (which I requested)
within the same week that this happened I had a fed ex truck show up to my house looking for a box to pick up. they had a pre made shipping label with a return address of Texas. someone had created this label and requested that a box be picked up from my address and likely shipped back to them.

I would like a full explanation of what happened and how my credit card was used for this purchase. all of the invoices that were used with my name and a refund in full immediately.

Ms
Sep 20, 2017

Comments

• Su
      20th of Sep, 2018

Pete Delmonico is the brains behind moving the teams around that other people signed up in mlm companies and I believe Pruvit too.

Pete and Heather are rude and arrogant. Pete and Heather's nasty and abhorrent behavior was inappropriate and immature and they should address your anger issues with a professional counselor or anger management therapist, and that you should not attempt to engage in business with anyone if this is how you would be treating them.

Pete and Heather are internet troll's. You exhibited what I perceive as an “millennial entitlement attitude and social media empowerment complex". Such an individual might also be described as a “social media terrorist”.

In my opinion based upon my own personal business dealing with these rotten people, Pete Delmonico, and Heather Johnson are millennial social media terrorist and cyberbully, with an entitlement attitude and social media empowerment complex. If they don't like what they hear from any business owner, they proceeds to verbally abuse them.
    As such, I would strongly suggest that any company seeking a hassle-free business transaction avoid doing business with this individual.