Protection One / Stay Away From Protection One Alarms
I signed a 3 year contract so I thought. I've had them for over 5 years now.I'm paying over $30.00 a month which included the insurance plan. So I have a problem with 2 parts in my system and go online to speak with them, and was told that parts are not included with the insurance. They could bill me for the part and send it to me. I've wasted hundreds of dollars on the insurance. I call the call center and was lied to again, until I get the supervisor who told me that the other two ladies were incorrect. Now she says they can send me the part and they have changed their policy again a couple of months ago to include the main system battery. Of course us customers never get anything in writing when they change their policies. Must be nice, that they don't have to inform us of changes. She tried to give me the run around thinking I was stupid. Now I want to cancel my service and it's like pulling teeth. They asked me did I read the SMALL PRINT that says I'm still under a contract. That I only have a small window to cancel my contract when it renews each year. I hope the rest of you read this. She also told me that she would review my contract and maybe even come out after I cancel and rip the system out. WOW!!
Stay far, far away from Protection one and read the small print.
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thank God for Lawyers!
More Protection One Complaints & Reviews
- Protection One - Stay away from Protection One! 
- Protection One - Early Termination Fees 
- Protection One - Fraud and cheating 
- Protection One - Protection One Punishes Loyal Customers 
- Protection One - Service Contracts and poor customer service 
- Protection 1 - home security
- Protection 1 - The product and the service are both shoddy
- Protection 1 - Canceling Service is a Nightmare
- Protection One Alarm Service - customer relations
- Protection 1 - Shady Contract with high pressure sales