Proflowers.com — Unauthorized billing on credit card
I noticed a charge on one of my credit cards for 1.95. At first, I thought it was a short billed item on a purchase that I had made. Now, when I check online, I see that a charge of $14.95 has been charged for the current month. I have no idea who these people are and decided to check on google.
I bought flowers some time online and can't imagine this billing is from Proflowers. Thanks for the insight!!! I will do what I have to.
It’s important to write this so that others can view the dishonesty of these people.
More Proflowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - Sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - Fraud 
- Proflowers - Overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929