Proflowers / Debit card misuse
I do not know if I will get my money back or not. I am from India and I ordered for a Birthday Cake from ProFlowers on May 2nd and paid online through my card. I got an email 21st stating that the transaction was rejected and I need to call them. I called Proflowers and spoke someone by name David and he verified my address and asked for Card number. On 23rd amount was deducted from my card (indian Card) and Cake was delivered on 28th May. everything was fine until 28th.
On 30th May I received an message from bank stating that I have made a Purchase on 30th May from Proflowers and $60 is deducted from my Indian Account. I was so shocked to see this as I have not made any purchase from them after 2nd May!!!
I tried to login to my account in Proflowers and it doesn't allow me to delete my card details from their site. Well I do not know what to do? Please help me to get my money back from ProFlowers.
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition
- Proflowers - proflowers