Professional Collection Consultants / Garnishment

1 CA, United States

So Im not sure of the original date, but I had an outstanding phone bill from Cingular wireless, I tried to explain to them that the phone was stolen and the charges were racked up during that time, I also reported the phone stolen and cigular never ### the phone off. Fast forward to 2008 I believe I am sued and my wages were being garnished as a result of this bill, I had worked with the company to only taken 50 per month, then I swiched jobs which resulted in the garnishment stopping for the moment and I was paying the 50 dollars a month but became inconsistant due to other financial issues, now the company (PCC) stated that they are not accepting any money from me and they are going to refile the garnishment against me. I have paid off som 1140.00 already I need serious help on how to stop this, I think its sad that money is being taken like this for a phone bill someone please help, this company is taken all that I have over the years I just want it to be over with I mean after all its a phone bill.