Proactiv / attempt to return unopened product
The "guaranteed refund" is a farce.
I purchased the product from a kiosk at Lakeforest Mall in Gaithersburg, Md. When I looked the box, it turned out that the product has benzoyl peroxide, which I cannot use. I called Proactiv for a refund. They said I had to call the kiosk owner. I had to go back to the mall to get the phone number off the kiosk. The kiosk owner said they would not give a refund because it was over 60 days, even though the product was unopened. I also called Proactiv, who also refused to give a refund.
More Proactiv Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv - didn't order but have been charged 
- Proactiv - a return 
- Proactiv - deceptive trade practices 
- Proactiv - rip off 
- Proactiv - never received the package, but sent to collection agency 
- Proactiv - horrible customer service! avoid at all costs!!!
- Proactiv.com - never never ever order from this website or by phone
- Proactive - damaged my face
- Proactiv - unable to unsubscribe
- Proactive - dark spot remover also customer service