Pro Aqua / Poor service

1 Middleburg, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904 536 5539

I bought the Pro Aqua Vac. 5-19-14. The first part of 2015 the air cleaner started acting up. I call my locate sales person and set up an appointment, he did not make the appointment time, nor did he call me to let me know he wasn't coming. I called a few days later and made another appointment. This appointment was not made either. I called the main company in Syracuse, NY and found out that all these companies around the country are sub-contractors. My sub-contractor has know moved to South Fla. I have 2 phone numbers and they will not answer the phone.
The Pro Aqua is a good machine but this and maybe more sub-contractors are not. They are doing a dis-service to Pro Aqua. The motor is life long warrenty. I am having to mail the power head to NY for repairs. I would suggest if you want one of these vacs. you deal with NY and not a locate company.

Mi
Aug 12, 2015

Comments

• Je
      18th of Oct, 2015

Unfortunately the local company is not in charge of warranty issues, the warranty issues always have to be handled by head quarters in new york, local company can only do minor repairs, and there is still a local distributor in your area.