Priority International Commercial Brokerage LLC / fraud and unethical cheating by offering holiday package for ten years

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I was trapped in to the clutches of this fraudulent company on 29th january 2016. As many complaints registered here, I was also informed through a mobile phone call that I won a luck dip drawn for a purchase I made at lulu hypermarket, al qusais, dubai. I understood that the call is not from the management of lulu, I told the same to them. Then I recalled, I was asked to fill a coupon by some agencies seen inside lulu. These fraud people really make an impression that they are part of lulu promotion schemes.
I was asked to take my family also to receive the price. When we went to the registered office at prime medical center building, deira, dubai they gave a warm reception and sent a lady by name vineetha who very convincingly presented their program and cleared all our doubts regarding the authenticity and future existance of the company. When ever we asked about company registration and all, ms. Vineetha brought her senior representative who strengthened our faith in them.
In the month of july 2016, we visited goa in india. They booked rooms for us but we were not provided the assured one. The amount of phone calls I made to their office in dubai from india at that time was more than their offer. The person in charge of my booking and all was mr. Sagar lohar, mob. No. [protected].in 2018 my son went twice or thrice to the body & soul in sharjah. Their office was working in february 2018 and I collected the id card to use body &soul gym at sharjah. Two or three times I spoke to mr. Sagar lohar in the said number and he responded to me well. Sharjah body & soul closed their gym at al qasba, as they were shifting their building. After six months, when I learned that body & soul opened their gym at bhuheirah, sharjah, today I visited them. At that time only I came to know that priority international company did not renew their contract with them. I was really upset to hear that. When I searched in google I read all the complaints. I paid aed 14000. It is my hard yearned money that this fraud company had duped. I believe that no one will benefit from such fraudulent activities.

An