Primetime / Charges on my credit card without my consent

1 CA; FL, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-593-9617; 866-469-6924

I first noticed on my December credit card statement, dated 01/05/09, a charge in the amount of $16.95 from a PRIMETIME. I questioned my credit card company, not realizing that I should have called the telephone # for PRIMETIME as given on my statement. Again, just recently, on my 02/04/09 statement, there is another $16.95 charge. Yesterday when I attempted to call PRIMETIME at their CA #, I was hung up on twice as soon as I asked "what is this all about?", and when I tried the third time, it was as if it were a recording with someone  acting as if they were on the line to be of assistance. This contact was again a hang-up.  I then called the # in FL, got a person [someone by the name of Katy Williams?]; I couldn't really comprehend why I was being billed???!!! I want you to know that I am really upset because I have NO recollection of ever making any kind of contact, let alone agreement, with this company.  Incidentally I have similar charges on both month's statement from a EASY SAVER [protected]) (MD),   and a WC *VALUE PLUS [protected]) (MN).  Again, I have no recollection of making contact, or making any kind of agreement with either EASY SAVER nor with WC*VALUE PLUS.  I am going to bring these charges to the attention of Consumer Advocates in MA.All in all, between the two statements for December/January, monies in the amount of $72.70 were deducted from my credit account.Rosemary M. MesserPittsfield, MA [protected]@nycap.rr.com

More Primetime Complaints & Reviews

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2008
    Primetime - unathorized charge
    Clearwater
    Florida

I was checking my bank statement this morning and found a charge for 16.95 that I know nothing about. I did not agree to this charge or purchase anything.

• K5
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I have a amount of 16.95 charged to my bank account that I did not authorize! These people need to stopped and arrested if they are ripping off so many people. How do they get away with this?

• Pa
      2nd of Jan, 2009
    Primetime - bank charged
    paulette sturns
    713 samuel wiley
    Cleveland
    Texas

Don't know who you are are what you represent.I was charged $16.95 for something i know knothing about.Do'not charge again.I would appreciate my funds returned to account.

• Li
      4th of Jan, 2009

I received an unsolicited charge on my credit card. I have no idea what this charge is for.

• De
      8th of Feb, 2009
    Primetime - unauthorized charge
    primetime
    Oceanside
    California
    Phone: 18005929617

They have charged my credit card with out permission and I can't get a hold of the company and my hard holder won't help. I don't even know what these people sell.

• Gr
      14th of Mar, 2009
    Primetime - credit charge
    Charlotte
    North Carolina

i dont want this service i dont remember signing up
    for this please take me off your list.
    i have called my credit card company and they will not pay this charge.

greg leclaire

[protected]@aol.com

• Sh
      30th of Mar, 2009

How can I get this stopped, who do I contact to get this reversed to my account...