Cutlery and MoreBad service

On December 27 I ordered the Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 14 piece knife block set. I received my order in a timely manner; however, on of the knives was damaged. That day, I emailed CutleryandMore Customer Service requesting a replacement. No response within the "shortly" timeframe that they promise to respond to inquiries. I email again and again and finally a response that they would send me a replacement. A week goes by and no further communication from them. I email CutleryandMore again and some Customer Service agent responds that their shipping deparment was closed and my replacement would go out the following week. As of today, January 28, I still have not received the replacement knife or any further communications from this company. Do they think I will forget and go away. No chance! I will take every opportunity to let every consumer know how terrible their service is. I have dealt with poor customer serive before, but this company and their employees give poor service a new meaning. Their lack of honesty, respect for their customers and integrity is unbelievable. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Sasssy Jan 27, 2011

Although I saw the negative responses. Some were also positive. I decided to order knife storage blocks. The package arrived less than a week.. They only mailed one knife block. I called Cutlery and More right away.

The same day I received email notification that the second knife block had been mailed. Tracking information included.

Overall I am satisfied with the product and the service.

• Sh
    Shopper94 Jul 08, 2010

We've purchased multiple items from Cutlery and More. Knives, utensils, LeCreuset (cast iron and ceramic) over the years. Never a problem. Orders shipped promptly and received as ordered and without damage. Any mail order, internet company is going to have a glitch now and then. Some people seem to eager to agitate themselves. Probably the result of the anxiety of ordering items without actually touching them, without face to face contact and without the option of jumping into one's car and resolving problems immediately. They'll just have to get over it because that's where commerce appears to be heading.

• Xw
    xwing Jul 16, 2009

Updated From Last post: Cutlery and More sent the remaining 5 steak knives without trouble; it just took a couple of phone calls to their customer service.
    All good now.

• Xw
    xwing May 21, 2009

I just ordered a 17 piece Shun Elite knife set from them, and only one of the six steak knives were included! I wrote email; then I called. The Customer Service Person says they are "looking into it"...I will definitely report back what happens. Spending over $2000 on a knife set and missing 5 out of 6 of one type of knife would be an unbelievable ripoff.

• Wi
    william Apr 03, 2009

I've ordered from them recently and everything went very smoothly. The price was great and they shipped same day I ordered it. I bought the All-Clad Stainless Cookware Set. When I called them to track it, they responded right away and were very helpful and curteous. Just wanted to let everyone know.

• Ke
    Ken Mar 17, 2009

If you ever shop this place you are crazy. They have bad customer service and they sell inferior products.