Paul Nestor Photography - Wedding Photoslack of service, no response

A

I've repeatedly tried to obtain the wedding photographs which I've paid for, but over a month has passed and I still have no photographs.

I've been very patient and I have tried to be understanding. However, I've placed numerous phone calls and every statement Paul makes ends up being not true. I've been told 7 times now the photos were mailed but after waiting 2-3 days I don't receive them, call Paul Nestor back, and each time am given an excuse as to why they weren't mailed.

I've googled his name and have found out he's done the same to other people under other website that mirror the look of his - www.ourweddingphotos.com, www.greatweddingideas.com, www.conventionphotos.com.

I should have never paid for my photos upfront and feel like this is just a big scam. Thanks for ruining our wedding!

• Lj
    LJFamily Feb 16, 2009

We have worked with Paul Nestor several times and have ALWAYS found him to be prompt, resposnsible and diligent, AND HE TAKES THE BEST PHOTOS EVER!!! Seriously-- the guy is so conscientious, I really believe the complaints about him are posted by a jealous rival.