Primerica / bad business ethics
I had agent Jeanie Johnson a primeamerica agent come to my house last night 21 apr 2008
after she gave me the information about the loan I told her I was interested. A this point the wife and I got into an argument about this loan, When Jeanie tried to get into the argument I told her the only thing she was interested in was her commission. She left after that. About an hour after she left I get a phone call from her husband who called ma an *** because I would refinance my house. So my complaint is this agent shared confidential information (my phone number and name) with her husband now I'm wondering what else she shared with her husband. my finanial records? My SSN?? What is her husband going to be doing with this information??
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - need my money back 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - fraud 
- Primerica - service
- Primerica - refund 
- Primerica - one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.
- Primerica - refund account #52lkm