Prime Express International Courier Pte. Ltd / Irresponsible courier service!

1 Singapore Review updated:

My sister sent document from Indonesia and this courier lost it. Agreed with the compensation ( 1 day service courier from Indonesia ), yet till now they don't seem want to settle this matter. I don't want the lousy service and decided to use DHL to send my document. I'm going to pursue this matter bigger as I really upset with their staff attitude, and bad service. Please don't use their service otherwise you'll ended just like me.

Sa

Comments

• Al
      17th of Dec, 2009

tell me about it man!
    i did experience super lousy service and bad attitude from the staff
    wrote complain letter to the person in charge via email
    he responded and explained that the matter was under investigation - that was 1 month ago
    til now still no news
    i guess not only the staff but also the boss has no quality
    forget about this company
    so many others out there - which are better
    i dun mind paying alot more rather than this cheapskate company
    they are rubbish!

• Im
      25th of Nov, 2010

yes, sure. this company very louzy. i make mistake to choose this courier.courier means wht? for use of urgency but this service louzy, no words to tell.

• Ko
      4th of Oct, 2011

Yes I totally agree. Their customer service staff (malay lady) very rude & provide bad service. There's once I saw their courier man supposed to deliver package to my house (cos earlier they called me to inform of the delivery) but instead of checking for my address, he just simply walk to my neigbour unit & knock on their door (2 unit away from me). So I called him to double confirm if it's my package. Then he sees the package again & realised that he made a mistake. So unreliable. What if he may a wrong delivery? I would have lost my package

• Wa
      24th of Dec, 2017

Very bad service from dubai also, they promise to deliver in four days but after 20 days still not deliver and they are not replying also on mails..

Unprofessional company prime express dubai courier