Prima Seal / Failure to provide service
Prima Seal took a 33% deposit in early January of 2007, promising to install 9 replacement windows within 6 weeks. Two months later, I received a phone call from their supplier, SunRise windows, informing me that Prima Seal had ordered windows but not paid for them. SunRise indicated that they have windows from hundreds of customers of Prima Seal. Three months after receiving my deposit, Prima Seal doesn't answer my calls and have made no effort to arrange to make things right. The company is based in Catasaqua, PA. The president calls himself Brad Scott and the salesman is named Ken. They also have a flunky who stops by for about 3 minutes and waves a tape measure in the general area of the windows to make the customers think they actually intend to install windows.
More Prima Seal Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Prima Seal - Close Prima seal down! They are a scam company! 
- Prima Seal - Highly recommend to stay away from Prima Seal 
- Prima Seal - Watch on TV - Wednesday @ 10pm June 20th FOX 5 
- Prima Seal - Stole $1250!
- Prima Seal - Took my money and ran
- Prima Seal - Fraud business practices!
- Prima Seal - They do not honor their timing and promises