The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Prima Seal / Failure to provide service

1 United States Review updated:

Prima Seal took a 33% deposit in early January of 2007, promising to install 9 replacement windows within 6 weeks. Two months later, I received a phone call from their supplier, SunRise windows, informing me that Prima Seal had ordered windows but not paid for them. SunRise indicated that they have windows from hundreds of customers of Prima Seal. Three months after receiving my deposit, Prima Seal doesn't answer my calls and have made no effort to arrange to make things right. The company is based in Catasaqua, PA. The president calls himself Brad Scott and the salesman is named Ken. They also have a flunky who stops by for about 3 minutes and waves a tape measure in the general area of the windows to make the customers think they actually intend to install windows.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Ma
      18th of Apr, 2007
    0 Votes

    Prima Seal based in catasaqua PA is a Scam company. The Owner is Brad Sores and the Salesman is Ken Alderfer. The installers are Henry and Jim.

    I paid 33% of the payment for a Door Frame, Front Steel Door, Sidelites and Transom and even before he delivered the product or services he tried to take the rest 67% thru my Credit Card and luckily the card Company alerted me. But I had already paid 33% by then. I was practically after him to get my Door installed, when they brought it it was almost 2 inches shorter than the original frame installed. But by then they had pulled and broken the original frame and door. So they placed wood (extra on top) and installed it. He was supposed to send an installer to fix the defects and also install a new storm door because the original one is 2 inches taller than the new door.

    Its been 6 months and they haven't even sent anyone.. I call him (Brad Sores) every week at least twice... now he claims the Storm door is with an Subcontracter and Brad doesn't have any clue as to why he would not install it.

    As for the Main door itself, I can see light thru the sides of the Door, he claims he'll send a installer but no one had turned up till now. I called even a few minutes ago and the lady said Brad's out till Tuesday.

Post your comment