Prima Seal / Took my money and ran
I signed a contract on 3-21-07 for new siding at a cost of $16,000.00 I gave Ken my deposit of $ 5300.00 and was told they would start with in 6 weeks. I thought this was about right due to the weather and scheduling times.
I finally was able to contact Brad Scottaka Brad Sores and worked it out, so I thought. They were to start on Friday 6-8-07. No one showed of course and no phone calls. Now they machine will not even answer. I hate to admit it but I AM THE BIGGEST FOOL OF ALL, to believe this company had any integrity or honor.
STAY AWAY!!! I turned it over to my lawyer, hopefully he can do something. Thanks Brad There is a sucker born everyday.
More Prima Seal Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Prima Seal - Close Prima seal down! They are a scam company! 
- Prima Seal - Highly recommend to stay away from Prima Seal 
- Prima Seal - Watch on TV - Wednesday @ 10pm June 20th FOX 5 
- Prima Seal - Stole $1250!
- Prima Seal - Failure to provide service 
- Prima Seal - Fraud business practices!
- Prima Seal - They do not honor their timing and promises