Priceline.com / charged $82.15 in fees on $100 car rental
I rented a car through Priceline.com and was ripped off with extremely excessive fees. $82.15 on a $100 total auto rental. Their website asked if I wanted to rent a subcompact at $18 / day or a midsized at $20 / day, or full sized at $23 / day, etc.
I picked the midsized at $20 / day for 5 days and the bill was for $182.15 - What it can't be??? I called priceline.com and they said that I had agreed to their terms and the $82.15 was for taxes and fees. No, it did NOT include damage waiver, insurance, age additions (I am 52) or any legitimate charge.
$82.15 fees on a $100 car rental ! ! !
Typically taxes and fees should not have been more than $15 to $25.
Priceline.com ripped me off and I will NEVER use them again.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - rental car reservation at a closed location
- Priceline - hotel 
- Priceline.com - hotels
- Priceline.com - in country peruvian flights