Priceline.com / highpoint store
My son and his girlfriend were detained today on suspicion of shoplifting. It was a misunderstanding and they were released once the footage was reviewed.
However, legally the store had no right to detain children and there was no adult with a working with children check or police present.
They were not given an apology and were told to not come into priceline.
This is the stores error. It is unacceptable I have to ring to state we have legal expertise to have my child treated fairly. I demand an explanation
K McK eown
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - PriceLine Did Not Honor Price Match Guarante
- Priceline.com - rental cars
- Priceline.com - travel reservations 
- Travelweb/priceline - hotel reservation at hilton garden inn, greensboro, nc
- Priceline.com - days inn san antonio ih 35