price savers/price limbo/acai berry / unahtorised charges on credit card

1 Melbourne Metro Area, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

kept charging aboyt $8 to my credit card. After I recived the original sample there was a small note enclosed saying they would send my acai berry every month and charge $80.00 a month for it unless I cancelled the account. I thought this was outrageous because I never signed up for this. I called and cancelled the account straight away and then they kept charging 8.50 a month and I have no idea what that is even for because I don't get anything from them. I'm complaing to consumer affairs in Australia and will conatct my bank so they don't let them take out the money and the company for a refund.

Comments

• Ad
      30th of Jan, 2009
    price savers/price limbo/acai berry - unauthorized debit/credit card charges
    so. el monte
    California

The free trial of acai berry is not free, but a big headache. The company charge to my debit card $8.51 a month of unauthorized charges. The company goes by price savers, and price limbo. I get a recording when I call and am left on hold untill I eventually hang up usually 30 min. or more later. I am going to my bank with copies of this page in hopes of clearing this matter.