Premier Auto Mart / Horrible Customer Service

1 Hami, OH, United States Review updated:

This was the worst buying experience I have ever had...long story short, anytime I was late on my payments, they were right there to get the vehicle. However, when I was on time or early, nobody would be available to take my payment over the phone. Ginny is a horrible person, and I don't see how she sleeps at night. Especially with that bad make-up and over hairsprayed hair. How professional is it to have your tattoo's in plain sight and clevage out for the world to see? When she came to repo my SUV the first time, she brought along her teenage daughter who also "works" for Premier. This little girl got an attitude with me and then got in the SUV and drove off. I did not even know what to say to her without getting seriously frustrated. I hope that people are smarter than I was and will read these complaints/reviews before purchasing from them!!!

Comments

• Gi
      13th of Jun, 2009

Erica Calloway...Why am I the terrible person? You are the one online criticizing people (their hair, makeup, children, etc) instead of the dealership which was the purpose of the website you're on. And notice you said "everytime your payment was late" I was there to repossess your vehicle. That is what happens when you miss car payments. YOU NEGLECT TO TELL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU PAID TWO SEPERATE CAR PAYMENTS WITH TWO SEPERATE FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARDS!!! YOU HAD OTHER PEOPLE'S CREDIT CARD NUMBERS STASHED IN YOUR BIBLE, AND DIDN'T WANT YOUR PARENTS TO KNOW YOU HAD A 2ND JOB AS A STRIPPER!! BUT I AM THE HORRIBLE PERSON? The owner of Premier has visible tattoo's, so why would I hide mine? I love my tattoos. And my cleavage, and so did your dad. In no way was I disrespectful to you or your parents when my daughter and I repossessed your SUV. Nor was my 19 yr old daughter (who legitimately "worked" for Premier) ever mouthy to you. As much as you tried the patience of everyone there, we were all very tolerate of you. Had I known what you had to say, though, that may have been different. You sound as if you have a personal vendetta against me and not the dealership. If this is true, you still have my number, I'm sure.

7th of Jan, 2011

GINNY DO YOU STILL WORK FOR PREMIER AND IF SO WHAT ARE THE ISSUES WITH THEM?