[Resolved] Powermax Fitnesstreadmill stopped working after 15 days of purchase... very poor response by customer service.

P Nov 16, 2017

I purchased powermax treadmill model tdm-100m from amazon.in on 22/09/17, product delivered on 28/09/17.
The product comes under lifetime frame warranty, 3-year motor warranty, and 1-year parts & labor warranty.
After almost 15 days usage treadmill stopped functioning. I made my first complaint to powermax fitness by phone call on 18/10/17 and called continuously for three days but nobody responded then I made my complaint through amazon and got a response mail by powermax fitness on 21/10/17 assuring to resolve my problem as soon as possible but all I got was their mail promising.. After a long follow up by e-mail and calls they sent a technician on 04/11/17 who was unable to resolve the problem.. Since then nobody visited.
Every time I remind them about my problem they make a false promise... I think I wasted my money, time and fitness off course by purchasing this costly fitness product by a fake brand powermax fitness..
Now all I can do is to go for consumer court for compensation for money I have invested and time I have wasted.

• Resolution Statement

• Powermax Fitness Customer Care's Response · Nov 17, 2017

Dear Mam,
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated the issues with our technical team along with our senior team. As well what we have understood from our technical team, E07 is a very small error, and our technician will visit you latest by tomorrow evening..
    As for you complaint on nobody has visited, its happens some time that since our technical team is always on move, the miscommunication must have happened because of the same...
    Since we are always there for our customers, you be rest assured about the services..
    Sorry for the delay..