Power Home Remodeling Groupcompany puts employees before customers

Power HRG puts its employees before its customers, and it shows.

I was scheduled to have an appointment for an estimate with Power this afternoon (10/16/12) at 4:30. The appointment was made last week. Last night I received a call saying I needed to confirm the appointment; it seemed like a waste of my time, but I thought, ok, I guess I'll just try to do it as a courtesy to them, even though I feel like they should be the ones trying to make things easier for me. So I called this morning. First I have Jeff, the founding partner, assuming that I have nothing better to do than sit here and listen to him yap: "While I have your attention, let me tell you about a few of our recent accomplishments..." The arrogance! Like his customers all have time to sit around listening to recordings of him bragging about his company! I almost couldn't believe that the guy would have the audacity to waste my time like that. Then the first actual human who answered my call couldn't confirm my appointment, so he forwarded my call to someone else... who also couldn't confirm my appointment. Then after putting me on hold, this second person informed that the people who could confirm my appointment were not available! Unbelievable! This company really thinks its customers have nothing better to do?!? I wasn't asking them for anything, I was just trying to do what they asked me to do, and they made it so difficult that I just cancelled the appointment instead.

I did have my windows replaced by Power in July 2012, and the windows themselves are fine. But I do believe at this point that they were WAY overpriced. I wish we had gone with someone else and saved thousands of dollars. I am not happy with this company. It seems that they really do put their employees before their customers, and it hurts the customers. If you are considering buying their products and services, please understand ahead of time that they really don't care about you, they only care about keeping their ranking as the best place to work. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere.

Comments

• Th
      Feb 17, 2014

Had appt a set 2/17 for 6:30 at 7:00 no one came call . I was told that they were trying to get sum one here . don, t use these people

• Co
      Feb 17, 2014

"Had appt a set 2/17 for 6:30 at 7:00 no one came call "

What does this mean?

". I was told that they were trying to get sum one here"

I assume you meant to say someone.

Ask a friend who knows how to speak English to help you.