Post Office / my mail is going to a different address
My sister was living in my house, she moved to Los Angeles and she change all the mail to her address by mistake, a week after that I went to cathedral city post office to correct the error. They said it will take a few days before I started to receive my mail, a few days later I went back to ask about my mail and they told me to wait at least seven days I kept waiting and I spoke to almost every one in there. they say they have corrected the problem, but it"s been about two months and I steel don't have my mail.
More Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- Post Office - missing mail 
- Post Office - undelivered mail unprofessional clerk 
- Post Office - Address change and now my mail is lost. Where did it go?!?!
- Post Office - Refusal to deliver certified mail 
- Post Office - non receiving of letters
- Post Office - residential home phone
- Post Office - Do not receive International parcels 
- Post Office - letters mailed & not received
- Post Office - Post Office is withholding my mail 
- Post Office - Parcel is Missing