Pos Malaysia — pos express lost!
I have delivered an important documents to my lawyer in jalan sungai besi on 23 dec 2009 using the pos express and yet the item is not delivered to the receiver up till NOW.
i have called the [protected] for clarifications. they told me the last update they have is the item is delivered to bandar baru bangi.
i called bandar baru bangi 03-[protected] to get some information. although the guy seems to speak before i can even open up my mouth, i tried to be patient. then he quickly informed the item
is already delivered to sungai besi. thats the only information he can gave me.
i started to feel uneasy about this. i called back [protected] again for some confirmation. a lady picked up a call and asking for all my details, address, phone numbers the receiver address..etc.
which i end up giving it twice because she accidentally deleted all the information for the first time. She gave me the ticket number PMB-A7346 and she said investigation will be made within 1 working day.
i became more and more curious where have this packages been. i called up sungai besi 03-[protected] for clarification. they put me on hold and after a long while they told me, the package is not even there?!
More Pos Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Pos Malaysia - lost mail (outgoing) and lost packages (incoming) 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - parcel masih di pos laju bandar dato onn 
- Pos Malaysia - delivered to wrong person 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - unsuccessful delivery. please contact 1 300 300 300 future delivery 
- Pos Malaysia - parcel not received 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad Cawangan Tesco Taiping Perak - layanan yang tidak memuaskan dari pekerja kaunter bernama yusman.
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - mention left a delivery arrangement notice but I didn't get any
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - er254734257my
- Pos Malaysia - poslaju delivery item not received
- Pos Malaysia - services