PortableHookahs.comreview

1 Review updated:

I recently ordered The Kind Pen vaporizer and this company is absolutely awesome. If any of you understand how vaporizer pens work, you often need to change the coil. Portable Hookahs is sending me a few coil every two months when I need it. I couldn't believe when it said "LIFETIME WARRANTY" but they were actually truthful. I use the pen for dry herb and wax on the go. The pen is so tiny and works great. The only downside is that the dry herb chamber is a little smaller than I'd like it to be. Either way, this was definitely the bang for the buck. I'm also looking to quit cigarettes so I will give the eLiquid chamber it comes with a try and will keep you guys posted. When I was looking for a specific type of device, I filled out the "contact" section on their website and they got back to me with options. Love this company and highly recommend it!

PortableHookahs.com

Ja
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      Nov 25, 2014
    portablehookahs.com - Awesome company
    Portablehookahs.com
    Brooklyn

I love this company! I already bought 3 dry herb vaporizers from them. I dunno whats up with all these haters on the site but I guess you cant please dem all. I would happily recommend this website to all.