Pokerstars.com / account freezing / closing. lets file a class action suit
I've had an account for 10 years with PokerStars, no issues. On St Patricks day I took advantage of a play money chip bonus, and bought 400 million play chips for $140 CAD. Well not even 2 weeks later I was randomly selected for security screening, and my account is permanently closed. Ya, ok.
Now I've seen this enough to know that Pokerstars is just flat out stealing money. If anyone else is interested in filing a class action suit with my, email me and I will arrange one once enough people sign up. And no, I'm not asking for money, or anything, lol. I just want these [censor] to pay.
playdoh.[protected]@gmail.com if thats filtered its playdoh dot paul at Gmail
More Pokerstars.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pokerstars - stole money from my bank account - refuse to refund 
- Pokerstars - rigged/fixed software 
- Pokerstars - unrealistic hands 
- Pokerstars - atomated software 
- Pokerstars - no free play 
- Pokerstars - frozen account
- Pokerstars.com - bets
- Pokerstars.com - security investigation in the middle of my gametime 
- Pokerstars.com - pokerstars casino
- Pokerstars.com - tv advert for las vegas