Pokerstarsaccount is blocked for nothing

Guys, My PS id is rajesh_asi
Could you please help us in getting my money back from pokerstars. They blocked my account for allegation of creating multiple ids...and I gave them my reply belo

I have created only rajesh_asi which is my id, rest of the ids are of my family members & friends and they created it to play Home Game, as you know home game can't be login through mobile as some of members plays through mobile because they don't have laptop, So they tell me to login to their account and register in home game after that they play from mobile. There is no illegal use of any of the ids. Also, sometime I do send them few money(like 1 or 2 dollars) to play for small games.

If you can analyze, i have been a regular player on pokerstars and invested more than $10K so far. So, why would I do such thing which can bar my account. However, I apologies and will make sure we don't login other accounts through my pc for family games.

Hope you understand my concern and open my account.

Moreover, I have attached my passport for your reference. Please let me know if you need any other information.

After this mail see the amazing reply from poker stars

We have determined that the documentation that you have provided to us upon our request, does not appear to be legitimate or genuine documentation. We respectfully ask you to please provide unedited documents as previously requested ensuring that all the details are clear, unobstructed and genuine.
If you fail to provide legitimate documentation your account may be terminated and all funds therein could be confiscated

This is an absolute ### - they have blocked my $2500 in to my account. How can I edit my scanned passport pdf file.

Please help me in recovering my money from this nonsense site.

Ra
Feb 06, 2015

Comments

• Bu
      May 13, 2015

This just happened to me. I'm staying away from Poker Stars and all other Poker games on line. We can't be stupid and let these thieves steal our money like this. PS froze my account and stole the money I still have in my account saying because I have two accounts.