POF.com / Plenty of Fish — stolen profile
On Feb 1 2017 I tried to access my account and I was told my login or password was incorrect though I knew it wasn't. I sent for forgotten password to no avail because I have yet to receive a response. I looked up phone numbers to POF to no avail because it had a message with a full mailbox. I sent messages to [protected]@pof.com to no avail at this point. I have since discovered that my profile has been stolen by someone who changed a few details such as height, where they live, their name, (but not the login in name which is mine), etc. I want my profile back and haven't a clue how mine was stolen from me and now I am locked out. They kept the same login name and all the things I wrote for my profile. I am not finding POF easy to reach, contact, or respond. They are responsible and yet they have no way to reach them. Do people have to hire attorneys to get action taken??
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers