PODS / expensive and inconvenient company

PODS really sucks. BEWARE!!! I thought the convenience would make the cost worth it - I could not have been more wrong. First - the company was supposed to pick up our load on the 18th of December - the guy ran off the road on the way to pick up and subsequently the load was picked up on the 30th of December. I called PODS to ask them to please not charge me the $500 storage fee - which they agreed to... and charged me anyhow. They were delivering to Salt Lake City and I informed them I needed curbside delivery which they agreed to. Once the PODS arrived - I scheduled delivery at which point they informed me that they could not drop off curb side - and wanted to know when I could arrange to rent a truck and pick up my stuff at their warehouse - WHAT? I asked them to have movers bring my goods to me - it went all the way up to their corporate - with a resounding NO being their response. I had to get permission from the city for the drop off on the 20th of Jan . Bootom line - they SUCK!

Sv

Comments

• Co
      4th of Mar, 2010

We are in receipt of your complaint with PODS Enterprises, Inc and we are concerned about the service you are reporting. We would like to assist with bringing some resolution to the situation. Would you please provide your PODS Enterprises, Inc. account information via email address below and we would be happy to assist. We have also provided a toll free number for your reference.

consumerresolution@pods.com

(888) 776-7637 ext. 6303

PODS Enterprises, Inc.

The Best Moving & Storage Idea Ever.