PMIdentity / GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK!!

I had unauthorized charges on my card as well, and it was actually on an account that I no longer use, but keep open just in case. I also have all electronic statements, so I never check it unless I buy something with my card. I used this account to put gas in my car and when I went online to pay the bill I had more than a $150 balance (6 months of $19.95 plus interest and late fees for not paying the bill). When I called [protected] and was obviously furious the initial person I talked to refunded me the most recent month and gave me to a supervisor. He asked me what I wanted and I told him all my money back including interest and late fees on my card. I didn't have to put up much of a fight and he said all the money would be in my account within 3 business days. I had a little difficult time believing him, but sure enough two days later all the money was back in my account. So, if this is happening to you...CALL!!!

Je

Comments

• Pr
      27th of May, 2008
    PMIdentity - Unauthorized Credit Card charges
    Vertrue, Inc
    9500 W. Dodge Rd.
    Omaha
    Nebraska
    Phone: 402-661-2000

If you use "Intelius" to seach for someone, a fee is charged and legitimately billed. However, a few days later, a company named: "www.AP9*PMIdentity.com" MIGHT bill your credit card for $19.95 (and possibly continue to bill you monthly). PMIdentity is shown to have an address in Oxon Hill, MD but according to the Better Business Bureau, does not exist. Rather, it is a sub-firm of VERTRUE, INC out of Omaha, NE. The BBB in NE has over 2000 like complaints filed. I have filed reports with the Attorney Generals in MD and NE regarding this fradulent practice. Get ahold of your credit card company and file a "Billing Error Report" within 60 days and possibly suggest a new card be issued with a different number - or you will be fighting this monthly. Good luck!

• Pe
      8th of Jul, 2008

On June 03, 2008, I called and canceled I did not no I had applied for this service that was charged on May 01, 2008 but you had already billed again for June 02. I was given a credit for the June 02 billing but didn't receive a credit for the May billing, so you need to credit my credit card for $19.95 Plus $1.00 for the service of May 2008.

• Ri
      7th of Oct, 2008

I HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINT AND I WILL CALL THEM AGAIN TOMORROW AND DEMAND MY MONEY BACK WITH INTREST.

• Ro
      23rd of Jan, 2009
    PMIdentity - Scam charges
    PMidentity
    pmidentity.com

I sign up in March or Aprial 2008 for protection of my accounts. I have never received any feed back or reports from them and they continued to draw on my bank. I ask my bank to stop the draft but they say it is set up where they PMindentity have the power to demand payment. And the bank can't stop paying.

PMindentity has increased the draw to 17.95 in Dec 2008. I have the account # the draw is paid to but I do not know if I am to put it here as the instruction don't list what data to include.

• In
      5th of Nov, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

• Re
      29th of Oct, 2010

I JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND DID NOT ORDER THIS WHATEVER IT IS!AND I WANT MY MONEY ACK NOW!!OCT.28, 2010 RENE HYATT PIEDMONT SC 29673

• Ww
      9th of Nov, 2010

i just called that number and directly said "i just want all my money back", and they transfer me to supervisor.
    i kept saying "i just want all my money back" (i didnt say anything else), then supervisor told me it will take 2~3 day to refund.

just call and say it!!

• St
      17th of Feb, 2011
    PMIdentity - Charged my account & when I called they kept charging my card
    Pmidentity

I don't know how I got this company. I know these things happen however most companies reverse charges and no more charges...not this company.

I even spoke with a supervisor. Who got really ugly and then said that ye would reverse the charges. I am so tire of the type of thing. TV and emails gives you free credit check information and it really is not FREE...They know that you will forget to cancel...Never again will I think these things are free...when asked for a credit card...caution! PLEASE DON'T...Expensive lesson not worth.

• Li
      21st of Feb, 2011
    PMIdentity - Scam
    Pmidentity

This company is a scam. They have emptied my bank account illegally. They insist I signed up for it, I hadn't even heard of them until today. They stole my identity from someone or where and just started taking money out of my account. Apparnetly, according to them, I signed up for a free credit check for 7 days, this game them the right to take $29.95 out of my account for over 6 months. Even if I did sign up, they have no right to do this, its stealing. They say they will refund 2 months worth, as if that makes it ok that the stole over $250 from my account. UNBELIEVABLE. I, and a bunch of other unhappy people, are going to do something about it. This is fraud.

• Ah
      29th of Mar, 2011
    PMIdentity - Charged me 19.95 unauthorized
    Pmidentity

"PMIdentity" is what see when get scamed "Freescore".

So...i called 1-800-366-8824, ID'ed self with my email. Then i cancelled my membership in this "fine print" scam. No problem.

Next I asked for refund. No go.Got a conf. #. Asked for supervisor..transferred.

Asked super. for refund, no go. I said the company she works for is a "fine-print" scam operation. Said, "they make me sick and just talking to you made me vomit just now". I said "I want my 19 bucks back and no more crap from you." Got refund. Got conf#. feels good.