Plimus Satellite-TV-Plyer.com / Product doesnt work-wont refund

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

Bought the Satellite tv player for my pc and over half the channels dont work or are from another country. The vendor says the update channels to make them work but they still dont work. All the channels they offer are none that I watch. There are not over 3000 or 6000 channels at one time either. When emailed plimus all I got from the vendor was I wasnt getting my money back.

Comments

• El
      17th of Nov, 2008

I tried to E-mail Primus the following:

You e-mailed ot me "...refund request for order # 36599222 as you did not take any action in this case for more than a couple of days."
    ________________

That was a reply to an inquiry sent to your tech support team.
    I have 30 days with my credit card to make my claim.
    I've already started a protest of charges because your misrepresentation of your product.

*****************************************

They (or he) blocked my E-mail as well! I asked tech support how I could get local stations. I got an unposted response that support was only provided M-F. Thry E-mailed on Sunday 11/16. The response was that my refund request was refused due to delayed customer response.

• El
      17th of Nov, 2008
    plimus internet satellite tv player - Refund refused
    plimus internet satellite tv player
    2340 pinetree ln.
    marietta
    Phone: 7704348190

IMHO
    The word Satellite is used by the vendors to confuse potential customers. What they provide their clients is a large series of video feeds. The large number of "channels" is accomplished by "paid programing", religious, and other videos that never need to be changed. Most of the movies that I found were snowy, full of freeze-ups, and had large Japanese captioning. Local programming is also videos and from small cities (towns).
    When I asked for a refund, I was told to contact technical support. I E-mailed tech and asked about local programming in my area. I knew that they had no suitable answer to such a question. They e-mailed that technical support was only provided M-F. On Sunday CUSTOMER SUPPORT E-mailed "Refund refused"..."(bulk) ...No customer response".

I going to Visa for my refund.

15th of Dec, 2008

The same happened to me, I bought the package with technichal support and 3 pcs. none of the help came. when I e-mail them. I'm very mad with scams like this people that do not care. I never got my money back because they said I did not answer on time. I did every step on how to get the refund witch they make you email them so many times the same things over and over. never buy nothing from them..

• Ft
      17th of Dec, 2008

Satellite-TV-Player.com sucks, I paid for their program because we live in Germany and we would like to see U.S. television. The only channels that I could get to work, were a few News channels, none of the other channels work. When I requested a refund they said that my request does not meet their refund request. basically, they just are all about keeping money-they do not care if you are actually pleased with their product!