Plato's Closetpayment not received

This incident happened a few weeks back. I have just recently reopened the tote that I had them look through. They stole my belongings and I was never compensated for it. I would either like my belongings returned or given the correct amount of money for the items that they took.
Contact Information: [protected]
I took a tote full of clothes and purses into Plato's Closet. They told me it would take about 30 to 40 minutes so I went to the mall and then came back shortly after. They showed me a pile of my clothes that they wanted to buy and I was offered about $43. The tote I brought was still fairly heavy so I assumed I was getting a reasonable offer. A few weeks later, I looked through the box of things that I had left and there was not a single purse left in there. All that they told me they wanted were some of the clothes I had. I was never paid for any purse (most of them still had tags left on them). I had a good look at everything they wanted to purchase from me and there was not a single purse in there. They took my belongings and I was never compensated for what they took.

Pa