[Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing

unauthorized credit card withdrawal

North Carolina Tel 1 (866) 752-9968, United States
writerslife.org
Dear David Steel,

You are a total conman and have stolen money from my wife's account under the guise of Platinum Millennium Publishing! We only found out this information an hour ago on my wife's bank statement. She is 77 years old and will lay a charge against your bogus company tomorrow with Interpol. Fortunately, the bank has not released the funds to you yet.

We will obviously raise a dispute at the bank tomorrow, but urge you to write a letter by return mail, whereby you authorize the bank to transfer the amount bank into her account.

Should you not do this, you will face the consequences as described re Interpol. I have read the complaints against your :bogus" operation on the Platinum Millennium Publishing blog and will never understand how you can cheat people of their money as you have.

Should you not send the letter requested, kindly refund her money (South African Rand 879.98 ($67)) IMMEDIATELY.

Yours faithfully,

Wiets Roets
Email: wietsroets1950@gmail.com
Cell: +27 76 513 0922

Resolution statement

Hi, Wiets, You spoke to someone in support, last week, where they cancelled your membership and submitted a refund request on your behalf. Please confirm the above, thank you, kindest regards.
Updated by Wietsche, Jun 05, 2017
Hi!
Yes, they did send me an email regarding my complaint and they did offer to send us a refund. That was on the 22nd May 2017, and to date no refund has been made!
Updated by Wietsche, Jun 07, 2017
Today is the 8th June and Platinum Millennium sent us an email the content of which I copy and paste to ensure transparency prevail.
"phonesupport@platinummillennium.com
21 May

to me
Hi,

We already process a refund for the recent charge of $67.00 for being a member of Premium Writers Association. Please be advise that the refund will be posted in your account within 5-7 business days.

Refund Details :

Last Four Digit of CC : 5106
Reference # : 60148620354
Amount : $67.00

We also Cancelled your subscription and we guarantee that you won't be charge anymore.

Thank you!"

No refund has yet been made and our Bank's Legal Department together with US Police are pursuing the matter fervently as per consultation with them yesterday.

Regards
Wietsche Roets
+2776 513 0922
Hi Wietsche, your refund was processed, please confirm refund, Thank you
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree