[Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing — unauthorized credit card withdrawal
Dear David Steel,
You are a total conman and have stolen money from my wife's account under the guise of Platinum Millennium Publishing! We only found out this information an hour ago on my wife's bank statement. She is 77 years old and will lay a charge against your bogus company tomorrow with Interpol. Fortunately, the bank has not released the funds to you yet.
We will obviously raise a dispute at the bank tomorrow, but urge you to write a letter by return mail, whereby you authorize the bank to transfer the amount bank into her account.
Should you not do this, you will face the consequences as described re Interpol. I have read the complaints against your :bogus" operation on the Platinum Millennium Publishing blog and will never understand how you can cheat people of their money as you have.
Should you not send the letter requested, kindly refund her money (South African Rand 879.98 ($67)) IMMEDIATELY.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Platinum Millennium Publishing Customer Care's Response · May 23, 2017
Hi, Wiets, You spoke to someone in support, last week, where they cancelled your membership and submitted a refund request on your behalf. Please confirm the above, thank you, kindest regards.
Updated by Wietsche · Jun 05, 2017
Yes, they did send me an email regarding my complaint and they did offer to send us a refund. That was on the 22nd May 2017, and to date no refund has been made!
Updated by Wietsche · Jun 07, 2017
Today is the 8th June and Platinum Millennium sent us an email the content of which I copy and paste to ensure transparency prevail.
We already process a refund for the recent charge of $67.00 for being a member of Premium Writers Association. Please be advise that the refund will be posted in your account within 5-7 business days.
Refund Details :
Last Four Digit of CC : 5106
Reference # : [protected]
Amount : $67.00
We also Cancelled your subscription and we guarantee that you won't be charge anymore.
No refund has yet been made and our Bank's Legal Department together with US Police are pursuing the matter fervently as per consultation with them yesterday.
Platinum Millennium Publishing Customer Care's Response · Jun 14, 2017
Hi Wietsche, your refund was processed, please confirm refund, Thank you
More Platinum Millennium Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - strange orders on my visa 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - writer'slife.org and "several other platinum milenneum brand of companies" 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing / Writer's Life - unauthorized monthly visa card charges. 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - two unauthorized credit card charges
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - I have an amount on my credit card which is not authorised
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - refund
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorised deductions plus international fees 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - charge on my visa for “free” sign 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges