Planet Mobility / Never recieved a mobility scooter I was charged for.
I purchased a mobility scooter in Jan 2008 on line.
After being charged for a Pride Go Go scooter on my credit card. I am still waiting to receive it.(it is now the middle of march 2009). I have called upwards of 15 documented times. I have a E-mail from there owner Michael woods stating it would be delivered on Feb 17, 2009, still no scooter.
The company puts you on hold, They promise some one will return your call. It is one excuse after another
with this company . They have to wait for there shipping girl to come in, or there computer system is down, or there waiting for a shipment from California.
I am only sorry that my Father who I purchased it for has past away and never got to use it.
Hopefully Ill see it in my life time.
I will never use there company again and strongly
suggest you buy your products from a company who will deliver on there promises.
I have contacted the channel 2 problem solvers who I hope will do a story on this company.
More Planet Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Mobility - Terrible service 
- Planet Mobility - Lexis Light Scooter 
- Planet Mobility - Awful quality scooter
- Planet Mobility - Charged $12,000 for Trac About that I never received
- Planet Mobility - Ripping off the disabled
- Planet Mobility - Scam
- Planet Mobility - Not covered under warranty and can't find a repair person
- Planet Mobility - They are liars and have fraudulent business practices
- Planet Mobility - Bad Business Practices
- Planet Mobility - Will not honor warranty