Planet DVD Store / False Advertising - Fraud - Buyer Beware

Please do not buy from these crooks. They offer you a complete DVD box set of your favourite TV series for an unbelievably low price. But they do not send you the complete series. What you actually receive is a bunch of junk that is VCR taped from the TV and then transferred onto DVD. The disks are numbered by hand with a blue pen and put in plastic sleeves. I ordered what I thought was the complete series of The Love Boat. It was supposed to include all nine seasons on 16 DVDs - 245 episodes. What I received was 19 DVDs and there are only 4 episodes per disk. Since the complete series had 245 episodes I definitely did not receive the whole series. And it was taped from the TV Land network. I am going to contact my credit card company to see if the charges can be reversed and if they do not agree to reverse the charges I am going to tell the credit card company to cancel my credit card. If they are going to support the crooks then I obviously will not be able to deal with the credit card company anymore.

A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
What did your credit card company do? My situation was identical to yours. I am waiting to hear from my credit card company.

Planet DVD Store Logo Planet DVD Store