Pink Superstore / Keep in contact if you want to have your order shipped in a timely manner!

1 465 NE 181st Street # 223Portland, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-656-4777

First let me mention that it was my mistake chosing to order from this company before doing more research. I got the link to PinkSuperstore.com off of Amazon.com as a sponsored company, so I almost automatically assumed that it would be ok to order from them. I placed an order on Nov 18, and immediately received a confirmation e-mail with my order # and order information. They deducted the $$ from my credit card the following day, and I thought, Great! I'll be seeing it soon. A couple days went by and I became nervous because I never got any shipment confirmation e-mail or tracking number. I begain researching online to get contact information for the company...and what was one of the first things to pop up when I typed into Google? Pink Superstore Complaints. Rated F by the Better Business Bureau. Notorious for terrible correspondence and customers never receiving their merchandise. On Nov 22 I immediatly went on their website (http://www.pinksuperstore.com/contact.html) and wrote them an e-mail with my order number, what I ordered, and that I needed to have it shipped out immediately because I needed it NO LATER THAN Dec 2. To be safe, I responded to my order confirmation e-mail the same message. I even went onto Amazon.com and sent an e-mail to the Pink Superstore on their behalf. I wanted to make sure I covered my bases because they are very unreliable as all these complaints have mentioned. I patiently waited for them to respond...and still nothing. I called the number [protected]) which is only Voice Mail, and I decided I'd rather have proof of all of my correspondence, who knows when someone would actually check the messages! I was about to call today, Nov 26, but I figured that I'd send out some more e-mails. I sent one through their website, and one through the response of my order confirmation (sales@pinksuperstore.com). I threatened that if I didn't get a response of when my order was shipped and the tracking number by the end of the business day today (5:00pm EST), I would immediately cancel my order. 3 1/2 hours later I FINALLY get an e-mail from dhansen@pinksuperstore.com (Dan Hansen) with my tracking number. Funny thing about it is, the shipping date wasn't until Nov 22 - 3 full days after my initial order. I figured that they were probably in no hurry to ship it out until they received my e-mail Nov 22. Thankfully, the UPS Tracking says that it is scheduled to be delivered by Dec 2, so that's the most important thing. HOPEFULLY it will be here by Dec 2, and it will be worth this unneccessary hassle.
If you are to order from this company - BEWARE! It's not worth the worry of wondering if you'll ever get your merchandise, or having to threaten them that you'll cancel your order to get any sort of correspondence from them.

Comments

• Ca
      6th of May, 2011

Hello,

I also wish I did more research before placing this order! I have contacted Pink Superstore 7 times (via sales@pinkstore.com, dhanley@pinksuperstore.com, and voicemail) since ordering on April 29, 2011 and no response... not even a UPS Tracking #. I am very frustrated as I ordered 2 Garden Tool Tote Sets for my mother in-law and mother which was needed by Mother's Day!!! I will be filing a claim with my bank for receipt of merchandise and go on a last minute Mother's Day shopping spree!

Thanks for placing your review.. I only wish I had seen all of these sooner. :(

Channa & Kris Lindley

27th of Dec, 2011

I just talked to them so I know they are still there. They sent me 2 guitars for my girls just in time for Christmas. They are nice people. The number I have is (877) 346-1144. I received a receipt when I ordered and a tracking number when it shipped. Had not issues.

• Pi
      30th of Nov, 2012

This review was posted several years ago but she did receive her order by they date that she requested it and it was delivered on time. We apologize for any possible lack of communication. Our system sends out updates and we do our best to respond to all emails within 24 hours though during the Christmas rush there may be a slightly longer response time.. We remain committed to delivering orders quickly in all cases!