Pick 'n Pay / waste of great store
I frequent the Pick n Pay frequently as it is one of the two shops in the Meerensee area, the other being Spar. I dislike going to the Spar as it is always busy, it seems dirtier and the Pick n Pay name brand sits better with me.
However I am growing more and more frustrated by the lack of service and poor cashier management at the Pick n Pay.
The Pick n Pay is by far a better store - cleaner, bigger, more parking, better security and, from what I can tell, more competitive pricing. But, there are never enough cashiers to handle the few people who do shop at the store. Almost every single time I go there in usual shopping hours there are big queues as only 3 or 4 of the tills are open.
What is even more frustrating is the fact that on the wall is a poster of the 'Pick n Pay promise' that if there are 2 people in front of you in a queue they will open another till - this has never happened. I have complained about this fact and the response on both occasions is 'we are short on staff'. I doubt if Mr Ackerman had made similar comments when faced with similar problems he would been able to build such a strong name brand.
More Pick 'n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick 'n Pay - bad service 
- Pick N Pay Canal Walk - my shocking easter surprise at pick n pay canal walk 
- Pick n Pay - grilled chicken bought at pick n pay pioneer park newcastle