Pick 'n Pay / about 40% of the items that I picked, I couldn't find pricing for
Went shopping at Pick n Pay. About 40% of the items that I picked, I couldnt find pricing for. Then I had to search for someone to help me. Then I was made to wait about 10 minutes for a price for one specific item. This was unacceptable. My shopping time could have been less 30 minutes if labels were correctly placed and staff was within a close vicinity in their departments.
More Pick 'n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick N Pay Liquors - price description
- Pick n Pay Tygervalley Cape town - service at the deli
- Pick n Pay - cheese
- Pick n Pay - rotten baby hake
- Pick n Pay - cashiers giving their opinion about what I buy.