Phillips 3 CD Changer 2600 watt / False commitment since last 11 Months
This is just to inform you that i bought a 2600 watt 3 cd changer CD Player in the year 2000. I was very much satisfied with the quality of that CD Player ( Model595 C) and 2 of my other purchased the same set after i had purchased from Naveen Electronic ( At Moradabad ). But last year It got defected and stopped playing. We contacted Phillips Service centre at Moradabad( Mathur Electronics ) on dated 10 / 10 /07 . But your service centre at Moradabad is hopeless and the staff is non coperative. As per the service centre incharge Mr Mathur it has a minor defect that the sound IC is not working. As per his words he is trying very hard to get the New IC but he couldnot found it neither with company nor anywhere in India since last year. We had also paid him Rs 1500 for purchasing of IC. I have 2 Question
1 : I just want to know whether the IC is not available with the company since last year or your service centre Manager is Killing our Trust in your company since last year
2: Why a brand leader company is taking so time to povide service to your customers.
Since last 3 weeks they are commiting false commitments and they had never turned off. This is spoiling our Trust.
Kindly look into the matter and respond us urgentyl.
Should you have any question, Please do not hesitate to ask. or you can reach me at [protected]
More Phillips 3 CD Changer 2600 watt Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling
- Philips Electronics - Philips electronics 55 inch smart tv from walmart black friday 2016