Philippine Airlines / lost item

Hello,

I lost my wallet while travelling with PAL from Puetro Princesa to Busan and I believe I left it in my seat pocket (seat 44C) of flight PR2782 from Puerto Princesa to Manila on December 31, 2017. It is small and brown, and will have ID belonging to me, name 'Rachel Elizabeth Campbell.'

It is very important that I get it back as soon as possible. If you could please search for it on the plane or in the lost and found and let me know how I could get it back it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
My email is rachel.campbell262@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ra
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Jan, 2018

Hi Rachel. Did you contact the airlines directly?

• Ra
      2nd of Jan, 2018

@Shaun R. I emailed and had no response. And I tried calling several telephone numbers but I'm calling from a different country and I had no luck getting them to go through. I was running out of ideas on how to contact them.

• Sh
      2nd of Jan, 2018

@rachel262 Let's see if the customer care number I have is any different. Contact them at (632) 777-5932. Let us know if it's of any help.

• El
      8th of Mar, 2018

I lost my bracelet while travelling with PAL from Manila to Iloilo and I believe I lost it in your lobby during my check in yesterday in Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 2

If you could please search for it on your premises or in the lost and found section. Kindly let me let me know how I could get it back. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.