Philippine Airlines / lost item
I lost my wallet while travelling with PAL from Puetro Princesa to Busan and I believe I left it in my seat pocket (seat 44C) of flight PR2782 from Puerto Princesa to Manila on December 31, 2017. It is small and brown, and will have ID belonging to me, name 'Rachel Elizabeth Campbell.'
It is very important that I get it back as soon as possible. If you could please search for it on the plane or in the lost and found and let me know how I could get it back it would be greatly appreciated.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines - rude flight attendants 
- Philippine Airlines flight on 6 Jan 2019 - flight attendant/cabin member dumped hot meal into my lap
- Philippine Airlines - assigned seats
- Philippine Airlines Ticketing Office, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental - request ticket refund
- Philippine Airlines - ticket booking
- Philippine Airlines - customer care