Phenom Health aka Health Market — unauthorised deduction of monies from my bank account, unethical practises regarding unsolicited goods.
A free sample of 'wild raspberry ketone' was offered on facebook, £2.95 p&p was required to receive the free sample. At no time did I order any other supplies.
Unfortunately it required me to give in good faith my bank details by way of the long number on my debit card.
At no time was the figure of £79.31 or any figure for future purchases or subscriptions quoted.
I received a package containing a small pouch with two tablets inside & a carton of 60 pills which I had not requested. There was no paperwork or invoice enclosed & I was therefore not aware of the 15 day return clause. If that information been clearly pointed out I would have returned the pills within that time as I no longer wanted them & in fact have not opened the sample or the carton of pills.
This appears to be a big con to dupe unsuspecting people into unknowingly be set up to receive unwanted, unsolicited, expensive goods.
This unexpected, unauthorised deduction of £79.31 from my bank account has caused me hardship, as a pensioner I have limited finances to cover my day to day expenses each month. Therefore I would like a full refund.
More Phenom Health aka Health Market Complaints & Reviews
- Phenom Health - raspberry ketone 
- Phenom Health - garcinia clean 
- Phenom Health - "free trial" 
- Phenom Health - wild raspberry keton 
- garcinialeanxtreme.com - I sent order back, but still no refund 
- Phenom Health - the free sample scam
- Phenom Health - raspberry keytones, daily cleanse 
- Phenom Health - "free" trial of testx core
- Phenom Health - raspberry ketone
- Phenom Health - bioslim and ultrapur