Petco — refused grooming service
I went to local Petco store in Livingston, NJ for my dog's nail trimming on 1/29/2017.
My dog was refused the service because she does not want to walk in to the grooming area due to insurance reasons.
My dog is old and her nail got to long and the floor was slippery, and she does not want to go in there, so she just lay down on the floor.
Groomer and the store manager thought my dog was too ill and they refused the service make an excuse of Safety and Insurance reason.
They saw my dog waled in and waled out without any problem, but they just did not want to provide the service.
More Petco Complaints & Reviews
- Petco - rewards scam! 
- Petco - my puppy got 1/3 her nipple cut off during a standard groom 
- Petco Corporate - petco product 
- Petco (P.A.L.S.) - p.a.l.s. is a scam 
- Petco - store 1520 
- [Resolved] Petco - carelessness 
- Petco - frontline plus
- Petco - fraud and cheating 
- Petco - worse dog grooming ever 
- Petco - rude store managers and disgusting conditions for animals