Petals.com / Worst customer service experience ever!

I purchased a cabinet from Petals.com, which was damaged when I received it. I called the customer service department, and was told that they would send a replacement cabinet, and that they would arrange for the damaged cabinet to be picked up and shipped back to them. In the meantime, I had to call Petals, regarding another order. While I had them on the phone, I asked about the status of the replacement cabinet. The customer service representative said that I should be receiving the cabinet soon. I asked for a tracking number. She gave me a tracking number, and when I tried to track the shipment, I found out that the number was not a valid tracking number. I called Petals, and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told that the supervisor would call me back, in about two days, because they return the calls, in the order that they receive them. This really upset me, so I called again, and asked if I could speak to a supervisor immediately. They gave the same answer, that the supervisor returns the calls in the order that they are received. In the meantime, I had placed another order for a flower arrangement, which I never received. Bottom line, I still have a damaged cabinet. I was lied to by the customer service department, when they said that the replacement cabinet was shipped, and that I would be receiving it soon. And the supervisor never called me back. I don't believe for a minute that the supervisor returns any calls. I have done a lot of business with Petal.com in the past. Now, I am stuck with a damaged cabinet, and the company couldn't care less. I never received the last flower arrangement that I ordered, and Petal's did not give me any explanation why, I didn't receive the order. Their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced, and I wouldn't do business with them again if they were giving the flowers away.

Comments

21st of Jun, 2007

Have ordered several things from Petals lately due to emails advertising excellent prices. Some have come ok and some have not. Forget about calling their customer serv. Those people are useless. Also I received a confirmation email on one order with a confr. number and I gave that number to the rep and she said it was not showing up. I was looking at the email as we spoke. Yet she did not have it. On another order some of the items arrived while others on the same order did not. They do not bill your credit card like they should. If you place an order with 3 items totaling $100 your credit card will be billed 3 different times for each item..instead of the entire amt. making it very hard to trace things down. They send you an invoice with the order but it only has the cost of the product and not any of the shipping charges so it's not the true total amt. So, you have a hard time finding the order on your credit card statement. The invoice that is sent does not have anything related to your order number you were given when you ordered. Ordered the same item 2 times and was charged different shipping amts each time for the same things. Web site says 50% off and yet when you order some things it does not deduct the 50% off. I called and they said ..go ahead and order and then call us and well subtract the proper amt. I don't think so. This company is a disaster...beware.. at the very least your in for frustration and you may be in for worse.

• Di
      2nd of Nov, 2007

I placed an order with Petals.com and only received one item. I call the customer service number and receive a recording that says please visit our website for all your customer service needs. I send emails and get no response. Their customer service is the worst and I will never order another item from them. Thank goodness they only charge for items as they ship them, otherwise I would have been charged for flowers I never received.