Pet Street Mall / car robe / Incompetence and attitude

Tampa, FL, United States
Phone: 813-769-2450

I ordered a pet car robe from this company through EBates' website. Upon receiving the product from O'Donnell Industries (don't know what relation they have to Pet Street Mall), my husband and I tried in vein to install said robe in my car but we did not have any luck.
In deciding to return this product, I called O'Donnell Industries and asked for an RMA number. They said I did not need one and to just send it back to them. Well, come to find out, I was supposed to send it back to Pet Street Mall instead.

Through numerous phone calls to Pet Street Mall and talking to Brian (Supervisor) explaining the issue, I was treated very rudely. This company has no values with respect to Customer Service and are very incompetent in their day to day business. I highly recommend no one order any products from them. Even though I told Brian I was instructed to send the product back to O'Donnell Industries he was agitated about it.
I finally received my refund after three weeks minus a 10% restocking fee which was not included anywhere in any document or in any conversation I had with Brian. Not wanting to talk to him or anyone else ever again, I am eating the 10% in disgust.

Ju