Pet Street Mall / car robe / Incompetence and attitude
I ordered a pet car robe from this company through EBates' website. Upon receiving the product from O'Donnell Industries (don't know what relation they have to Pet Street Mall), my husband and I tried in vein to install said robe in my car but we did not have any luck.
In deciding to return this product, I called O'Donnell Industries and asked for an RMA number. They said I did not need one and to just send it back to them. Well, come to find out, I was supposed to send it back to Pet Street Mall instead.
Through numerous phone calls to Pet Street Mall and talking to Brian (Supervisor) explaining the issue, I was treated very rudely. This company has no values with respect to Customer Service and are very incompetent in their day to day business. I highly recommend no one order any products from them. Even though I told Brian I was instructed to send the product back to O'Donnell Industries he was agitated about it.
I finally received my refund after three weeks minus a 10% restocking fee which was not included anywhere in any document or in any conversation I had with Brian. Not wanting to talk to him or anyone else ever again, I am eating the 10% in disgust.
More Pet Street Mall / car robe Complaints & Reviews
- Petstreetmall - Horrible service indeed! Don't be fooled by their Free Shipping! 
- Petstreetmall.com - False Advertisement 
- Petstreetmall.com - Horrible service 
- Pet Street Mall - Had to wait 30 minutes to speak to somebody 
- Pets Street Mall - No customer care 
- Petstreetmall.com - This company is HORRIBLE to deal with
- Pet Street Mall - Sharp-pronged dog bark collar falsely advertised as non-invasive 
- Petstreet Mall - return of non working product