Pet Street Mall / Had to wait 30 minutes to speak to somebody

I recently ordered a wi-fi wireless dog fence from petstreetmall.com it was due to come about three weeks later and after it hadn't come in I called the company to see what was going on. Apparently it was backordered but although he said they called everybody I was not one of those. Another week went by and I made multiple phone calls asking about my product. Either their system was down and they couldn't check my order or I had to wait 30 minutes to speak to somebody. Another week went by and still no product so I called and was told it would ship at the end of the week. I called back Friday and they said that it would ship yet the next week. Finally I said if they can't get me a tracking number by next wednesday then cancel my order. This is crazy guys. I understand and am very patient about backorders or any other problem but you don't just leave your customer in the dark. Hopefully this will get resolved and I'll see it soon.

Comments

• Fi
      17th of Jul, 2012
    Pet Street Mall - Ripping off dog owners
    Pet Street Mall
    petstreetmall.com

Bought a dog gate from pet street mall 800-957-5753 online. The description was xtra wide swing dog gate and it was a total piece of crap not only was it so wobbly and poorly made and very expensive but there was no swing gate to it. And i returned it because it was misrepresented and a piece of crap but my puppy knocked it over immediately! Then to add insult to injury, they charged me the initial shipping that i didnt have to pay when bought but charged a re-stocking fee. When i called to ask why the above is what they told me was charged and said their return policy was online, so that was just to bad. My biggest complaint is that they didnt tell me in the first place not even when i called to get a return number to send it back, as far as i’m concerned they mislead and ripped me off. I’m sure there is nothing you will do as i have dealt with you in the past but at least maybe someone else can read this and not get ripped off too.