Perfume Emporium — Unpleasant experience
Having read all the other emails then mine simply echoes what has been said before. My money was taken from my account 3 days after filling the online purchase order. I received one email to say that it had been dispatched. Following several emails from me I then received one from somebody called Chris inferring it was the Royal Mail's fault and I had to wait for 15 days.
I've subsequently reported Chris and his company to the Office of Fair Trading. Go to consumerdirect.gov.uk and have a look at the template letters which they offer for distance buying. They said to send a letter with copies of your email complaints to 42 Glenloch Drive, Nottingham, NG11 9AH. You have to wait for 30 days for him to respond and then contact Fair Trading again. The number is [protected]. I shall wait with bated breath on this but, we as consumers, have to do something to name and shame these people.
More Perfume Emporium Complaints & Reviews
- Perfume Emporium - 100% pure scam 
- Perfume Emporium - Imitation fragrance and fake company 
- Perfume Emporium - Mariella Burani Eau Rosee Eau toilette
- Perfume Emporium - Do not buy from this company, they will scam you
- Perfume Emporium - Failure to deliver
- Perfume Emporium - Customer Service
- Perfume Emporium - Refund scam
- Perfume Emporium - Delivery
- Perfume Emporium - perfume empire — products are not even worthy as air-fresheners.
- The Perfume Emporium - Refund not given