PerformanceCenter.com / never recieve my money back for cancelation

1731 Kaiser Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949-598-8285

I ordered Brembo Front Cross-Drilled Sport Rotor Kit and Front Performance Ceramic Disc Brake Pads at August 4, 2008. I recieved the Brake pads first and got an e-mail saying that the Brembo brake rotor won't ship till august 28. I waited till then and decided to call them about it. They told me that brembo had move to Ohio and that their order where back up and change the shipping date to Sept 30. Then Sept 30th nothing happen so I decided to call them again. They told me That The order is still back order that I have to wait till OCt 1 some now I am mad but still decided to wait beside they already got my money. When OCT come around I still haven't herad anything from them. And when I called the person on the phone doesn't know anything. Then I decided I had it; I call to cancel my order, The person on the phone cancelled my order and told me two might happen. If they contacted Brembo to cancel but they arleady shipped the order then they won't cancel my order but it they haven't shipped, they'll happily cancel and credit back my money. Later during the week I checked my login on their website. It shows that my order has been cancel and the credit is pending. And a few days after that they post the RMA number and a message sayin " ready to credit" So I wait a few weeks. They still havin credit me back yet. So I try to call them; only get a voice message telling me they close. And I called them during their business hour. So I e-mailed them, never got any respond. I call them and leave a voice mail and they never call back. I e-mail them three time arleady and wrote them a letter telling them my concern. They pick up the phone or respond to my e-mail. These guys are really pissin me off. And their Website are still active. probably taking people 's money and run.
Br

More PerformanceCenter.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jo
  16th of Nov, 2008
they are out of business now, chalk it up as a loss unless you want to go to court.
Ke
  17th of Nov, 2008
They must be out of business but thier site is still up and running taking orders. My CC has not been charged though for a purchase online on 11/14/2008. Nobody will call me back or take the calls/emails. Not sure what to do, I called bank and they can't block the charge, only dispute it after they charge me!
Too bad, they had good prices.