Perfectmatch.com / no suitable matches; false advertising

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States

This company is fraudulent! I signed up after seeing that they were considered one of the top relationship oriented websites. They offered an a special of $99 for 2 mos with 2 mos free. They would not let prospective members test the site first, so I went on faith of the on-line dating site rankings which listed that the site was endorsed by Oprah as "the best internet dating service". Trust me, it is the worst I have experienced so far (I have also tried Match.com, Yahoo Personals and eHarmony).

I have sent numerous complaint emails to a fellow named David in customer service and he continually gives the run around. I have found only 1-2 men in my demographic (within 25 miles of West LA) who are a match for my age, Duet analysis (their special matching service), and have left most of my other criteria flexible. I complained that there seemed to be few members in a huge city like LA and David responded that there were plenty of members (across the nation!) I am not looking to date someone in another state or major city!

I have asked for my $ back and so far no response (I was only on the site 2 days when I started to complain!) Please, please do not give these fraudsters your business! It is a scam!

Lu